Og Bounce mushroom care

Taydabug05

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Location
kansas
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone just acquired some og bounce mushrooms any tips on care like par lighting/flow/parameters/placement/feeding ect
 
Always start off low flow and low light area. Mushrooms can always be adapted to higher flow and par but it needs to be done slowly and over a long period of time. I’m talking months and months.

I wouldn’t worry about directly feeding mushrooms. Although it can be done, I find it that more often than not, more harm is done to the tank than good. A lot of the food directed at the mushroom tends to go to waste and just pollute your water. Just make sure your fish are fat and you’re water is changed bi-weekly and that shroom will explode in no time
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new