• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Queen City Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't miss your chance to grab this OG Bounce Mushroom: A Mesmerizing Addition to Your Reef Tank!

Enhance your reef tank with the captivating beauty of the OG Bounce Mushroom Coral. With its vibrant colors and intricate patterns, this coral is a true work of art that will become the centerpiece of your aquarium. Its stunning hues range from deep greens and blues to bright oranges and yellows, creating a mesmerizing underwater wonderland right in your own home. Of course, what really makes the OG Bounce Mushroom special are the bubbles! And this piece has fully formed and beautifully developed bubbles that are sure to impress!

Not only is the OG Bounce Mushroom visually stunning, but it is also incredibly easy to care for. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced hobbyist, this coral's resilience and adaptability make it a perfect choice for any tank. With proper lighting, water flow, and regular maintenance, you can enjoy the vibrant beauty of this coral for years to come, effortlessly adding a touch of uniqueness to your aquatic environment.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to transform your reef tank into a mesmerizing underwater paradise with the OG Bounce Mushroom Coral. With its beauty and ease of care, this rare and exclusive coral is a must-have for any reef-keeping enthusiast. Order now and elevate your underwater adventure to a whole new level!

IMG_9510.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back