• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Bounce Mushrooms

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

nuke 208

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2018
Messages
185
Reaction score
103
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Have a few Og Bounce mushrooms ready to go
50 dollar flat rate shipping
Standard 2 hr doa with pictures in packaging

On 7/8 plugs and 2 in plates.
Can get better pics on request

picture of mama's i ve had for about six years
20250514_175912.jpg
20260112_181534.jpg
lower pics are bounces I have ready to go all are 300 + shipping
orca-image--330278657.jpeg.jpeg
orca-image--1893458386.jpeg.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Top right sold
 
orca-image--1542648510.jpeg.jpeg
 
Update of what has sold
orca-image--1893458386.jpeg.jpeg
 
Updated
 
3 Left i Will take better photos and add couple more if I see some ready to go
 
Last edited:
Same, put me on the waiting list if there is one!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new