Og Bounce not thriving

Mrxia0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my second wwc bounce mushroom and it’s starting to shrivel again. I have Sunkist, juggernaut and electus, jawbreaker mushrooms and they seem to be doing fine. I’m baffled by why my og bounce is always dying. Any insight would be much appreciated.
My parameters are
Alk 8.0
Calcium 430
Mag is 1420
Phosphates and nitrates are low but I believe these are incorrect since my chaeto grows like crazy.
Nitrate 3 and phosphates 0.01

CCauthers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much light are you giving it?

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it in a mushroom box, frag rack or otherwise kept away from any pickers and nippers? I have a bunch of these and they tend to be quite easy as long as nothing is picking on them until they get a bit larger.

FWIW - mine are under Metal Halide with NSW level N and P with strong light. They thrive and grow well.

OP
OP
Mrxia0

Mrxia0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it in a mushroom box, frag rack or otherwise kept away from any pickers and nippers? I have a bunch of these and they tend to be quite easy as long as nothing is picking on them until they get a bit larger.

FWIW - mine are under Metal Halide with NSW level N and P with strong light. They thrive and grow well.
Lol I was paranoid about the flow so I put in in a mushroom cage inside a mushroom box

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back