• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Bounce - Sorrento, FL

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

geckoejon

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2013
Messages
591
Reaction score
131
Location
Sorrento, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD!!!

WWC OG Bounce… on 1 1/4” plug.

had it for months & doing great! Beautiful piece!!!

GONE!!!

only possible trades would be for home defense.

Local pickup only in Sorrento, FL…

No shipping…

Not sure where that’s at, mapquest is a great tool

PM to discuss…

F4BEA0FD-B27F-45E7-BD4E-B53684902131.jpeg
 
Last edited:
weir, another seller sent it this picture to me few days ago, I wonder if he stole it your pic or something
 
Must have stolen it because I took the pic & have this og… I’ve sold multiple on this forum…

who is this “seller”???

should be able to have him banned from the site, if you have proof… Report the message & seller

104551E3-A99F-4646-8A69-14D66E7BF32F.jpeg 3B239465-89E1-4F79-A684-E67B1E3861B2.jpeg 15152567-45FC-4D31-B086-607C8911C1B0.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1074.MOV
    28.8 MB
Really nice shroom! I would definitely have gotten it if I was near by. Good luck :star-struck:
 
WWC OG Bounce… on 1 1/4” plug.

had it for months & doing great! Beautiful piece!!!

$350 Cash…

only possible trades would be for home defense.

Local pickup only in Sorrento, FL…

No shipping…

Not sure where that’s at, mapquest is a great tool

PM to discuss…

F4BEA0FD-B27F-45E7-BD4E-B53684902131.jpeg
Good morning! Is this Bounce still available??
 
Please let me know if you get anymore like this
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new