OG Godzilla bounce / Lava Bounce combo

Item Price
475
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

atlfishes

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
527
Reaction score
158
Location
Atlanta, GA
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
1st pic is mom

IMG_7450.jpeg DSC06608.jpeg DSC06620.jpeg
 
Last edited:
BUMP! Got some nice shrooms (an eclectus, OG bounce, and lava bounce) from atlfishes in April 2021, definitely recommend!! GLWS!
 
BUMP! Got some nice shrooms (an eclectus, OG bounce, and lava bounce) from atlfishes in April 2021, definitely recommend!! GLWS!

Can you post a photo of your Lava Bounce? Would like to see how it looks after 2+ years of growing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new