• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Radioactive bounce mushroom!!

Item Price
$600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

face

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
535
Reaction score
255
Location
Louisiana
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
My last 2 Radioactives!! Aside from one tiny baby. Scaling down to 1 tank and selling off most everything to move.

Mother for reference:
IMG_6907.jpeg


~4" $700
IMG_8914.jpg

6" $800 this one has much larger bubbles.
IMG_8917.jpg
 
Do you have any more frags with more bounces?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new