OG Radioactive bounce!

Item Price
6
Shipping
YES shipping is available

face

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
536
Reaction score
255
Location
Louisiana
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
OG radiative up for grabs. Bubbles get insane on this one. $600 shipped

MOTHER:
IMG_7437.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Send me a message I’m interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new