• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OGs For SALE

Item Price
$1-$1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

oscaaar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Messages
165
Reaction score
75
Location
Brooklyn, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell these 4 OG bounce frags.
HMU best offer takes it , prefer not to ship and meet up in NY instead. Preferred no trades!
** THE 2 BIG MOTHERs NOT FOR SALE***

IMG_1418.jpeg IMG_1416.jpeg IMG_1413.jpeg IMG_1414.jpeg IMG_1415.jpeg
 
Currently still have these 3 make me an offer
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1424.jpeg
    IMG_1424.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 108
Hey man text my number 3475269282 intrested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new