Oh Baby! Juniors a Daddy!

here is a couple more pics from yesterday and today...playing around if photoshop without all my plugins and actions.

Lily-and-Logan.jpg


Logan-Yawn-Sephia.jpg


Logan-Crying-Sephia.jpg


Logan-Crying.jpg
 
LOL! Awesome!

Hey can you post a regular pic of the last one? I have a cool plugin that might look awesome!
 
Didnt look as good as I wanted but it's hard to make the little guy and gal look bad. :D

logan.jpg


loganandsis.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new