Oh, I forgot what day it is!

O.K., ya got me! I forgot what day it is. Nice trick! I loved the one where my picture was rotating.....
It's Thursday Dr . Jay,may you be a day early the rest of the year... 🤞🙂
Top Gun Time GIF
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Wake Up Waiting GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new