Oh man I'm freezing!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,871
Reaction score
122,495
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's SUNNY and 74 here today!! Read it and weep YANKEES! :hammer:
 
We are in a blizzard in OK. It was 70 yesterday. During the evening yesterday we had tornado's all other the place. Sirens going off everywhere and today a blizzard.
Rev, it is coming you way buddy. So choke on the snow. LOL
 
yeah maine sucks right now too-we just had a big storm saturday and another one is comming in 2 days... I used to love winter until I moved to Maine....
 
Record snow fall here in Michigan this year....Today almost 50 and raining. Tomorrow snow, seem every 2 weeks we have been going thourhg this cycle of rain then snow and ice.....Another month and it will be over I hope.
 
LOL! More rebuttal......

I actually live in extreme North West Georgia about 5 min sounth of Chattanooga and 15 min East of Alabama....so there! :D
 
My electric went out last nite here in the wonderful state of OK. Only lasted a couple hours. OK, really sucks, one day its 65, the next day its 20.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new