Oh No! A move is in my future

WallysWorld

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2018
Messages
225
Reaction score
110
Location
Edmonds, WA
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had a Red Sea Reefer 170 set up for a little over a year. Unfortunately I'm going to have to move it. The move will be local, less than 2 miles.

Does anyone know of a company or individual(s) that move marine aquariums?

recommendations and help appreciated!

Wally
 
I've had a Red Sea Reefer 170 set up for a little over a year. Unfortunately I'm going to have to move it. The move will be local, less than 2 miles.

Does anyone know of a company or individual(s) that move marine aquariums?

recommendations and help appreciated!

Wally

I would suggest contacting you local fish store, most offer this kind of service for a fee.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new