ohdanny's ocean in a box 10g

ohdanny

looking for a SWE position
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2015
Messages
112
Reaction score
46
Location
Queens, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I am starting a nano reef tank in my room! I am not a big fan of the all in one systems so I decided to buy the Nuvo 10g black instead of the fusion! I like the small form factor and dimensions of these Nuvo 10g aquariums and especially love it to be drilled so I can have a sump to hide all the nasty equipments! Shoutout to my LFS: New York Reef Aquatic for drilling this baby, did one heck of a job.

Equipment
Nuvo 10g Black drilled
Ikea stand
Custom acrylic sump (in the making)
Lights - TBA (saving money for led)
75w heater
Maxi jet return
Air powered skimmer (Temp)
Sand and rock

DSC_1089_zpssojnll39.jpg


DSC_1087_zpsl1hextr6.jpg


DSC_1088_zpsgnqzgu6x.jpg
 
Nice tank. Are you worried about it being top heavy and falling over? I see its on a hard floor and wedged between a dresser and wall though.
 
Going to be cool!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new