• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ohio: Orange frogspawn/Green torch with purple tips

Item Price
$150-$200
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jgg1133

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
187
Reaction score
94
Location
Pickerington, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a couple pieces I have available. Other items available, I'll update later.

Double head of indo green torch with purple tips...Asking $100.00 local but I'll ship for $150.00 to the lower 48

Double head of orange branching frogspawn...Asking $150.00 local I'll ship for $200.00 to the lower 48
 
2F99E04B-63BD-4951-8F50-36937AD7428A.jpeg
image.jpg
 
Bump! Making some SPS cuts and can add those to this thread if interested.
 
In Youngstown, I’ve been helping a friend of a friend with his first reef tank set up. He is really into euphyllia. Let me know if it is to far and I’ll have him take a look at this thread, thanks.
 
In Youngstown, I’ve been helping a friend of a friend with his first reef tank set up. He is really into euphyllia. Let me know if it is to far and I’ll have him take a look at this thread, thanks.
I’d split the distance. I have green hammer, purple hammer. Also maybe some gold hammer i can frag. PM me and I’ll give you my number if he wants
 
I have to get some of that frog spawn
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new