Oi from Montgomery AL

VOODOO REEF

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
new to R2R. I have 2 oceanic 30 cubes and a 20L frag tank running, packed with SPS. Just bought a 76 to expand to. I've been in the hobby for about 8 years.
 
welcome2r2r.png
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
feeling very welcome here after being completely banned from another site yesterday for posting my email address in a thread. It doesn't seem like I'll have to read every bit of minutia to remain a valid member of this site. That I like.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
YEP I am liking this site more and more as well draco. I hate what the other site does sometimes and in your case I think it was extreme and stupid...they could have given a good contributor a warning or something.
Terry
 
Welcome to R2R! Be sure to share photos of your set-up in the Members Tank Forum ... we love pictures here!
 
YEP I am liking this site more and more as well draco. I hate what the other site does sometimes and in your case I think it was extreme and stupid...they could have given a good contributor a warning or something.
Terry

agreed and thanks for the support
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new