?!?!OK ALL YOU SLEUTHY REEFERS!?!?

The picture is just the ring on top the a skimmer cup. This pictures proves how crazy we are to stay up past midnight guessing for 4 free SPS frags.
 
Sooooo I just had to deal with a tank flooding. My adjustable airline for the tunze skimmer was siphoning out water for whatever the heck reason. And the skimmer wasn't even on! I'm confused and annoyed. :mad:

Congrats to whomever wins!
 
Sooooo I just had to deal with a tank flooding. My adjustable airline for the tunze skimmer was siphoning out water for whatever the heck reason. And the skimmer wasn't even on! I'm confused and annoyed. :mad:

Congrats to whomever wins!

Sorry to hear that, good thing is you were still awake due to this thread.
 
Something happened to the skimmer and when you went to clean it you found the ring.

Or someone asked to buy it and you said no I'm married to this skimmer.
 
This is a long shot and untill any further hints here I go:

The reason you have your wedding band on the deltec skimmer is because it fell off and got caught in the skimmer some how. Before your wife put you on blast and ultimately had your man parts in a vice grip, you had to put your beautiful reef tank on hold to extract the skimmer from the system and remove the ring. At this point, we are again at the picture showing how you found the ring, cleaned the skimmer since the ring was stuck in it, and overall (most importantly) evaded a possible homicide in which your wife would be the killer in a long on-going investigation of the death of the Battle Corals Owner!

I know I should he a detective and deserve a nice SPS pack! ;)
 
FB_IMG_1432054055812.jpg
 
The reefing hobby was both why you were able to afford your wedding as well as the reason you will eventually get divorced?
 
I don't think the skimmer has anything to do with it as the lid is taped on. I think you finally got around to see why the washing machine( is that a washing machine? ) was making noise and after digging around you found your long lost wedding band, just before your anniversary, and laid it on the skimmer that just happened to be stored nearby as it's way to small to be of any use on your system.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new