ok i pulled the trigger

The Ugly Phase

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2025
Messages
667
Reaction score
444
Location
Somewhere
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give me the acanthophyllia run down just purchased this specimen for a very nice price

1787249705230.png
 
Give me the acanthophyllia run down just purchased this specimen for a very nice price

1787249705230.png
I got my first one a couple of months ago and it’s huge, love them!
IMG_2691.jpeg
 
That one’s beautiful. I’ve always wanted some but in a heavy flow acro tank can be difficult. Maybe later in another tank. I’d love like a couple of them but their sooo expensive
 
That one’s beautiful. I’ve always wanted some but in a heavy flow acro tank can be difficult. Maybe later in another tank. I’d love like a couple of them but their sooo expensive
i think i got this 1 at a good price i paid £350 still expensive but saying as another shop is selling them at £1500 i think its a good deal
 
Man I love those corals. Great find
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new