Ok, lets try this again. (Petsmart/CaribSea LifeRock order snafu)

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got all kinds of pieces laying around my pool area that have accumulated over the years. Caribsea shapes Marco etc... Somebody come pick it up..lol

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I am an odd guy. The main reason for the post was to let people know it was back in stock and I was trying again to 1) see if Petsmart had fixed the issue and 2) get a good deal on the rock. Maybe I jumped the gun by posting before I received anything, I dunno. If it is the wrong forum, my bad, I'll try and put it the right place next time.

Fresh Prince Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
BTW - I wasnt criticizing where you put it - R2R has really strict rules about what goes in the vendor forum - and what can go other places. I was just giving you a heads up

Legomaniac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to chime in on this. I ordered this from Petsmart last week before I saw all the bad experiences. I tried to cancel the order but but could not.

Fast forward to today. The rock was delivered by fedex to my house. I weighed the box before opening it and it was a full 25 lbs. It was a large petsmart box with packing paper in it surrounding a smaller box. The smaller box is a factory packed Carib Sea box labeled Life Rock Assortment 20 lbs. Opened it up and every rock was wrapped and intact.

Looks like they got it right.

OP
OP
AdamD76

AdamD76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just checked my tracking and mine should be here tomorrow. Box dimensions and weight are more than last time.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just stumbled upon this thread. I posted an update on a different one as well. After weeks of getting the run around from petsmart after they shipped me one 5 lb rock in a box labeled 25lbs. I called a few days ago. The Rep canceled my reship and placed an new order free of charge. I was very skeptical. However this time they got it right. My box came in a much larger box and then inside was another sealed box with various size rocks and one “Tonga branch”. My branch was broken but that’s ok. I plan on breaking up the rocks for future use anyways. I would say the bigger rocks are more base rocks and not really great for sculpting or building unique aquascape shapes, if that is what you are looking for. Hope everyone gets the order they hope for!

Attachments

• AD6EA0DB-A93E-4D3F-9766-95BF259B5675.jpeg
    AD6EA0DB-A93E-4D3F-9766-95BF259B5675.jpeg
    384.3 KB · Views: 37

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back