ok need some help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dtackett
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dtackett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
1,993
Reaction score
824
Location
Forest, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need 2 cheap overflow boxes. 4 wide 4 deep 6 tall with a seal on the bottom. anyone got the hookup for come cheap ones? don't need to look pretty, can be cheap plastic, needs to be surface skimmer only, flow from bottom, don't need the double wall stuff either. its going in a drilled 29, and it needs the elbow to fit behind it and I need to be able to remove the elbow if needed.
 
I used to make my own out of specimen containers. A few passes on the table saw to cut the slots. Trouble is now days the specimen containers have gotten pricey.
 
yeah and the ones that are still cheap are too small for what I need lol. I thought about that. I also thought about just cutting some 4 inch pvc and using some test caps for the base but that's some expensive pvc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new