Ok to add more leopard wrasses?

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefndude
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefndude

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2013
Messages
1,328
Reaction score
563
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one meleagris wrasses in qt now. About five weeks now. I am wanting to try adding a couple more. Is it safe to add the same, or should I go with a different one.
Should the current one go into display first or is it ok to leave in qt? She's still not the best eater and could stand to add a few.
 
How big is your qt? I wouldn't add just one to avoid too much attention from the existing one, but adding a few should be possible. It just starts over the qt clock.
 
At is a 29g . I want to add 3 chalk bass and a court jester goby as well. To much for a 29g?
 
At is a 29g . I want to add 3 chalk bass and a court jester goby as well. To much for a 29g?
Do the leopards first. When the leopards are done, then do the chalk bass and court jester.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new