Okay coral died in tank due to shipping...please read my thread

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is unbelievable, I'm the one that sold harry these corals, it's incredible the things that you do for people they don't appreciate it.

Sorry, you're getting me mixed up with somebody else. You didn't sell me anything.

OP
OP
kharn101

kharn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This was just a general fact finding thread there was no bashing you at all??....Just this is the first time anything like this has happened...it was completely unknown who the seller was till now...anyway this is the first time something like this happened to me i didn't mean to upset you at all. You hooked me up well with some extra frags so i am happy....I was going to PM you today, i just wanted to see what some people said before i took action....I will pm you today thanks all for your input....

Last edited:

Dace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was just a general fact finding thread there was no bashing you at all??....Just this is the first time anything like this has happened...it was completely unknown who the seller was till now...anyway this is the first time something like this happened to me i didn't mean to upset you at all. You hooked me up well with some extra frags so i am happy....I was going to PM you today, i just wanted to see what some people said before i took action....I will pm you today thanks all for your input....
See i understand your point, but one, i sold the pack to you which i do thank you for not directing the thread to me, But i felt i should be responsible about my actions and set the record straight, I couldn't understand why you would start this thread. when i replied to your pm which was that 2 frags died, i stated i would replaced them but shipping was not an option, it was cause it's very cold now and i did not think it would be fair for me to pay 55.00 to grantee the coral live deliver, since your so close to Manhattan I'd figure we can me there. What was confusing to me was that your reply was do you ever come to the city, and i replied yes at least 4 days a week. and that was the last i heard from you. Then i saw this thread so it may me feel like my options to you were not acceptable, i thought i was was pretty fair, replacing the corals no question asked

OP
OP
kharn101

kharn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
haha no no, i just didn't have anything to suggest...you did take very good care of me and did hook me up so you are right with responding :). I know your reputation on MR and you are a stand up guy...i hope this doesn't effect our reefing relationship haha. I would like to go and pay for the shipment for warmer weather...like i said you did everything in your power but UPS for some reason delivered the package at 4pm....it was very cold that day also....that is what i want to do

Dace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha no no, i just didn't have anything to suggest...you did take very good care of me and did hook me up so you are right with responding :). I know your reputation on MR and you are a stand up guy...i hope this doesn't effect our reefing relationship haha. I would like to go and pay for the shipment for warmer weather...like i said you did everything in your power but UPS for some reason delivered the package at 4pm....it was very cold that day also....that is what i want to do

ok sounds good, if i'm ever in your neck of the woods anytime soon i'll deliver the frags myself.
Thanks

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 57 41.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 67 49.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.8%
Back