Okay neighbors? Catalaphyllia/plerogyra

  • Thread starter Thread starter rhostam
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rhostam

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2020
Messages
810
Reaction score
1,009
Location
Aurora
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I have two tank residents that keep growing. They’ve been in their spots since initial placement. However today I noticed just how close they’re getting. Actually making contact now depending on the flow.

I hate reaching my hand into the tank or disturbing things when they appear happy. Is this a problem? I don’t see sting marks, but it could just be timing.

If it is a problem, I’ll move them when they go to sleep tonight.

C9848659-BCE8-4E95-ABDA-49DEE170245D.jpeg


Thanks,
 
The bubble coral to the right can deliver a powerful sting. Center the one in the middle and it'll make it overnight. Provide 3" apart and 4" from Bubble coral
 
The bubble coral to the right can deliver a powerful sting. Center the one in the middle and it'll make it overnight. Provide 3" apart and 4" from Bubble coral
Thanks! Just snapped on some gloves and moved the elegance.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new