Okinawa reef in my study

Welcome to R2R!
Whale GIF
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Murietta is about 30 minutes away from my place in Oceanside but about 2 hours in traffic.

There are a few folks on here who probably only live 20 minutes from you in traffic. My office is in Ontario and now and again I will cruise the shops in Temecula. I don't know who sells Japan caught livestock but as I mentioned before there are a lot of hobby folk who have frags for sale on here. I am certain you will find something to mimic the reefs you love!

I've been in solitary confinment for bad behavior and just saw your post from way back and wanted to say:

"Welcome to Reef2Reef!

My brothers wife grew up in Okinawa and she talks about snorkeling the reefs but never says a peep about my reef?
Glad you have joined us.

Godzilla Smog Monster GIF by Funimation
There she comes now!
 
Welcome home, you will love it here! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new