Oklahoma reef tank

BuffaloLake

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2024
Messages
99
Reaction score
114
Location
Terlton
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0


I Would like to take a moment to introduce myself and our tank. My friends call me Buffalo, I am currently an Elvis Tribute Artist. We lost our house last year to wildfires. As part of the rebuild, we are putting an 96”x30.5”x25.5” planet Aquariums 310 gallon in the wall of the new Barndominium. Last August I had the tank delivered and filled it up, at the time of delivery I only had 3 walls constructed. I literally had an open 300 gallon tank running outdoors while we built the house around it. my son and I did all of the rockscape while living in a tent on the property. This pic was taken of the tank this morning.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 


I Would like to take a moment to introduce myself and our tank. My friends call me Buffalo, I am currently an Elvis Tribute Artist. We lost our house last year to wildfires. As part of the rebuild, we are putting an 96”x30.5”x25.5” planet Aquariums 310 gallon in the wall of the new Barndominium. Last August I had the tank delivered and filled it up, at the time of delivery I only had 3 walls constructed. I literally had an open 300 gallon tank running outdoors while we built the house around it. my son and I did all of the rockscape while living in a tent on the property. This pic was taken of the tank this morning.
20260527_105406_9BD0368E-BF40-4C93-A9D4-24C0514D79FE.png
 
I Would like to take a moment to introduce myself and our tank. My friends call me Buffalo, I am currently an Elvis Tribute Artist. We lost our house last year to wildfires. As part of the rebuild, we are putting an 96”x30.5”x25.5” planet Aquariums 310 gallon in the wall of the new Barndominium. Last August I had the tank delivered and filled it up, at the time of delivery I only had 3 walls constructed. I literally had an open 300 gallon tank running outdoors while we built the house around it. my son and I did all of the rockscape while living in a tent on the property. This pic was taken of the tank this morning.
Welcome to R2R!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new