Old but new

TheReefKeeper

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
520
Reaction score
110
Location
Southcoast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saying hello been on other forums for over 10 years and new around here. Been in the hobby for 15+ years I see a lot over here I really like thanks to all the supporting owners!
 
Woot! Welcome to R2R and great to have you!
 
Welcome to the site and we hope you enjoy it here.
 
Hi and Welcome to R2R. We are a lot friendly here......... well most of us are!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new