Old clown died new one getting attacked help!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adnanagha
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Adnanagha

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
38
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had 2 black and white clownfish in my 120 gal living on a hammerhead coral the big one female I am assuming died when my heater broke, so I replaced it with a regular 15$ clown and it’s a juvenile thinking that the other would accept it but the black and white clown chases the new clown alll around the tank constantly and even pushed the little one into the siphon down to the refugium it’s still alive and I put it back up in the tank and it’s currently hiding in some montipora will they ever submit and what should I do

C444C0A8-2AD5-4D81-8293-0F89B62FC752.jpeg DDEF784A-7690-4FD1-870C-F5716EF16A82.jpeg
 
It may take sometime for them to get along. If not, you may need to get a acclimation box and place the new clown in it to allow them to get use to eachother.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new