Old Clownfish, New Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoechance
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hi All, Thank you for your interest. I would say she is about 2.5 inches long and nicely filled out. Eienna my plans for my 100g will all revolve around my little clownfish. She will be the first in when properly cycled and I will have the MP40 either off or set very low and the lights dim. My critters mean the world to me....

I know you have a big heart B. I had a great idea after you dropped by yesterday. If you need to find her a great home then she is welcomed in my 1200 display to live out the rest of her life. You can visit her anyone and I know she'll love it. Just an option for you B :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new