Old dogg seeks new tricks

hroberge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R community,
I’m getting back into the saltwater hobby after a 30 year hiatus. Like all things in life after that length of time things change. They have drastically advanced over this time and I’m here to learn from the best. Look forward to leaning new tricks. I have a 10 and 40 gallon mixed community tanks and 20 gallon nano reef which I just started a month or so ago. I love the reef and want to gain as much knowledge as possible to be successful. I believe I am in the right place now !!!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef and welcome back to the hobby!!!

Clownfish.gif

Eckertsreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R community,
I’m getting back into the saltwater hobby after a 30 year hiatus. Like all things in life after that length of time things change. They have drastically advanced over this time and I’m here to learn from the best. Look forward to leaning new tricks. I have a 10 and 40 gallon mixed community tanks and 20 gallon nano reef which I just started a month or so ago. I love the reef and want to gain as much knowledge as possible to be successful. I believe I am in the right place now !!!!
Welcome back to this great hobby !! I too had to take a break. Not as long as yours but i am so grateful to be back at it after 5 years away.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back