Old dogg seeks new tricks

Welcome to R2R and back into the hobby.
ryan reynolds deadpool GIF
 
Hello R2R community,
I’m getting back into the saltwater hobby after a 30 year hiatus. Like all things in life after that length of time things change. They have drastically advanced over this time and I’m here to learn from the best. Look forward to leaning new tricks. I have a 10 and 40 gallon mixed community tanks and 20 gallon nano reef which I just started a month or so ago. I love the reef and want to gain as much knowledge as possible to be successful. I believe I am in the right place now !!!!
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Hello R2R community,
I’m getting back into the saltwater hobby after a 30 year hiatus. Like all things in life after that length of time things change. They have drastically advanced over this time and I’m here to learn from the best. Look forward to leaning new tricks. I have a 10 and 40 gallon mixed community tanks and 20 gallon nano reef which I just started a month or so ago. I love the reef and want to gain as much knowledge as possible to be successful. I believe I am in the right place now !!!!
Welcome!! I’m also new here and love the extremely helpful experts!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new