Old newbie:) kind of ?!?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter itisjp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thank you all, appreciate the compliments. Spent a lot of time planning it. Now I hope I can adjust to maintain it :)
 
I would love to get some feedback on a question I have... My frogspawn has changed slowly from green to turquoise. Is that a good or bad thing?
 
They look happy to me :)

AA47BF9D-D6B0-4912-89E0-317326688C46.jpeg


13608CD5-917F-4DFF-953D-3A216AC88193.jpeg
 
Finally figured out my camera app...

D4EA836B-54AF-4A35-9261-B28473E0498C.jpeg


A1D892FB-979B-409B-B06A-E17D997D7C3A.jpeg


894F04C0-3EF7-452A-A02F-F92BE30D7E00.jpeg


E75C9721-9E13-43E3-808A-59BD7A4BE3C7.jpeg


985D5750-DCE6-4FA2-A2E7-C37D26B39D7C.jpeg


BF207038-8E7F-4E2F-8621-3177A69CAB57.jpeg


B55B2B0E-40CC-46B5-864E-7A142A3D963D.jpeg


0DC1D093-D08A-45ED-B601-01376CB28EC3.jpeg


C6D2B1D1-1848-47D5-8E1F-298280D8EA34.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new