Old pro returning as newb

Gloryofthereef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
54
Reaction score
27
Location
Newalla, OK
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Jeffrey, a previous aquarium enthusiast and professional set-up and maintenance specialist. I took care of everything from picotopes to multi-thousand gallon ponds, both fresh and salt water. My passion is saltwater and I have been out of the game due to out of state moves for the last 7 years. Prior to that I worked at a couple LFSs for over 15 years total time. I miss my reef!
I am in the process of planning my new reef adventure in the form of a 36 gallon bow front with 20 gal Rubbermaid refugium/sump. Everything is planned on paper now, and the fun of buying, waiting, building, and waiting some more is about to start!
I plan on posting pics as well as explanations of my new adventure soon.
 
Welcome To R2R, and welcome back to the fun of reefing:)
 
Welcome to R2R! It's great to have you here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new