Old Reefer new to R2R

reefed to long

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys, my name is Doug. I've been in reef tanks since the mid 90's. My current tank is a 180 gallon system that has been up since 2001. While I've lurked for some time I finally joined this past weekend so I could better participate in the WWC sale. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
tenor (1).gif
 
Welcome to R2R. Looking forward to your insight.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let’s see that 180! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new