Old School Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leishman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
1,556
Location
Frederick, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found some pics of my old 265g from ~2006
I ran 3x400 MH with 4x120w VHOs. No heater. No chiller.

20AB295E-BECA-45A8-8C83-4449DF475262.jpeg
5120EB85-4F30-45B3-98F7-E5FF9B84228D.jpeg
28DDA3A1-3757-4AE9-B2CF-3C5094CC34C5.jpeg
FDB2006B-3678-417B-A39D-6CBB0FF44737.jpeg
32A6C00F-9AA3-4DAA-9077-B991BDA99E0E.jpeg
6BBA17B0-38CA-4282-AA16-2F4BE0526375.jpeg
D9E5ABB5-A2E5-4000-8FBB-9C52B026B8D7.jpeg
3CBF09FE-43DB-4E71-8E57-1A0101C25E6B.jpeg
CBF84B70-F84E-4EE7-82F0-36FABEDF5C36.jpeg
CC6196B6-6000-437C-9A69-537962299E9E.jpeg
738B817C-F28C-45D5-8F7C-5DB696928CB1.jpeg
2076EB1B-108F-444B-A3C6-5E1F1033C559.jpeg
BDF6AC6E-B200-4D57-A5E0-955B37431B7F.jpeg
715B243F-2C8D-4B6D-B592-1AAAECEC98DF.jpeg
 
That green table was grown from two frags that were 1/4” each. The red table started as a 2-3” frag.
 
Nice, it looks great. Do you have any coral still from this display?
 
Absolutely amazing. Thanks for bringing us down memory lane. I have 1 Pyramid in observation and hope he will do as well as yours.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new