• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Older mp40 wet sides

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the older mp40’s with the white controllers. By chance does anyone have any wet sides that still work and in good shape laying around? Also am looking for a Mp40qd wet side. If all else fails I’m looking for fully functional and working mp40qd’s

BigTimeIssues

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the older mp40’s with the white controllers. By chance does anyone have any wet sides that still work and in good shape laying around? Also am looking for a Mp40qd wet side. If all else fails I’m looking for fully functional and working mp40qd’s
I can't help but I just wanted to ask because I have 2 older mp40. You can't use the newer wet side?

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to the compatibility chart from EcoTech you can just use the newer wet side.
Ecotech Marine MP40wQD | Aquarium Specialty
Ecotech Marine MP40wQD | Aquarium Specialty

wildcrazyjoker81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PM Sent

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.8%
Back