Older MP40 with backup batter and apex help

  • Thread starter Thread starter aaron186
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aaron186

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
712
Reaction score
223
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could someone please help me figure out the best way to hook this up? I'm restarting my reef tank after several years.
I have 2 older (non mobius) MP40 QD power heads, an apex with a WXM, and the ecotech backup battery. I never hooked up the WXM or the battery before shutting down my tank 3 years ago so I'm not sure the best way to do this. I assume the WXM will still work? Do I plug the power heads into the apex powerbar? Do I plug the back up battery into the power bar?
 
Assuming the battery is still good, these are the steps.

Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 4.13.32 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 4.13.47 PM.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new