Olympus Evolt E-510

  • Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
22,317
Reaction score
111,152
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone familiar with this type of camera? It comes 2 lenses Zuiko 14-42mm and 40-150mm,any info will be appreciated,thank you.
KJ
 
I am not but may I ask what your budget is and what you will be shooting most of?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new