Omega one green seaweed

Status
Not open for further replies.

classklown90

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
900
Reaction score
18
Location
South jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 unopened 24 sheet packs of this. All purchased a few months ago. These sell for $10 plus shipping in amazon. I'll let all 3 go for $20 shipped.

uploadfromtaptalk1407948452236.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new