OMG!! what have i gotten myself into

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just got my 120g setup.. link in my sig..

so i'm still sorting trough a bunch of stuff... but with the amount of equipment i'm feeling a little overwhelmed.. just wonder if i do breakdown and need help i'm in the antioch area about 10 mins from hickory hollow mall.. if anyone would be able to help..

my current experience is with a AIO tank a RSM 130D.. so this is kinda new to me..

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

so i'm still sorting trough a bunch of stuff... but with the amount of equipment i'm feeling a little overwhelmed.. just wonder if i do breakdown and need help i'm in the antioch area about 10 mins from hickory hollow mall.. if anyone would be able to help..

my current experience is with a AIO tank a RSM 130D.. so this is kinda new to me..

Just what is it that you are not sure about? I may be able to walk you through setting it up if you want me to? I will send you my cell # via PM and if you want to talk you can call me OK. It is really very easy to do!
Bill

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just breathe man and take a step back and take your time. I am sure you will be fine and hopefully Bill can help you out. GL!

OP
OP
ToXIc

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm good now. Scraped everything from how the po had it and taking it one step at a time. Bill I'll have to call you when I'm ready with the calcium reactor.

Jennifier615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats what I had to do when I went to a big tank. Just set it up the way they had it and then learn you see something new everyday and you have the time to soak it all in and how it all works then youre able to sort it all out and solve the issues on your own

OP
OP
ToXIc

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah follow the link in my sig.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 143 60.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 65 27.7%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 83 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 41 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 64 27.2%
Back