On the prowl for an eye catching fish for my 55...Help Me Please :)

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The title says it all. I have a 55 mixed reef that houses 2 ocellaris clowns, a starry blenny, lemon peel angel and a to be removed bicolor dottyback. Any suggestions? It must not be a fish prone to jumping. I have a completely open top.

Thanks!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:bump2: (I would suggest something, but every time I say I like a fish, David tells me it's not reef compatible!! :xd:)

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make some clear mesh tops and get a mystery wrasse. Mine is one of my favorites along with my flame wrasse.

Steven R

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
purple fire fish, Anthias, 6 line wrasse, there are tons , Nice schooling fish red and blue/green chromis, stary goby, blue spot shrimp goby and pistol shrimp combo, royal gramma
Panda goby, hawk fish short and long will eat small shrimp though, neon goby, You could go on forever 55 is a nice size with a'lot of options. GL

Cl0ne1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral beauty, starki damsel, how about a flaming prawn goby and a tiger or red carribean pistol shrimp? A fathead starburst anthias...very nice, non aggressive larger fish that when it is the only one in the tank, they don't dart around as much.

Tank you for your time,

Kevin

Pappy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have coral? Most fish are prone to jumping so I would suggest a top with screen. Fish suggestion from me would be a Scott's fairy wrasse but only with a top:)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back