One clam not growing

robert serafino

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2016
Messages
330
Reaction score
292
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two clams a squamosa and a gigas the squamosa is growing good the gigas not much they are in the sand in a 180 sal 1.025 cal 460 alk 8 mag 1450 nitrate 2.5 pho 0.125 had the for 1 year
20201214_164310.jpg
 
My squammie grows faster than my giga also. Is it showing the white rims of growth? I have not had gigas in the past. This is my first. But I am guessing they are a bit slower growing. My squammies and derasas were much faster than my giga and certainly the giga is faster than any crocea or maxima I have owned. JME
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new