one little guy made, so far

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mono
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mono

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2017
Messages
539
Reaction score
512
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20190928_164727.jpg



Noticed this little guy during a water change hovering near the anenome.
 
Last edited:
I don't know. I mean he's made it so far. I think he must be getting enough to eat. Wondering if there are anymore?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new