One month anniversary!

tylerczubachowski

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2021
Messages
47
Reaction score
19
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to show off my tank since I just cleaned it! Also it’s been a month of having my tank up and for the first time I had perfect test results in the water. The specs of the tank is 24 g. With a pair of o. Clownfish and a royal gramma. There are 2 Kenya tree corals and a few sunflower soft corals. I call them that because I don’t know their real name lol. I do have a skunk shrimp and a very other cleaners in there. Anyways I’m really happy about this tank because I kept everything alive for over a month. Next goal, 3 months! Future tank plan: banana eel!

59FB6867-0E9F-4046-B65C-62D988F9EA7C.jpeg
 
Nice
 
Congratz, very nice tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new