One Month Update on the Display Refugium

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishOfHex
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Was just watching some of your recent videos on YouTube the other day. Really cool to see this post on here. Recognized the display refugium right away from the vids. Looking good!!
 
Was just watching some of your recent videos on YouTube the other day. Really cool to see this post on here. Recognized the display refugium right away from the vids. Looking good!!

Thank you
 
I'm curious about something you said and maybe you can explain your thinking and planned method. You said you were unwilling to increase your nutrient input (makes sense) but you mentioned wanting to put in nonphotosynthetic gorgonians. What is your plan for feeding them?
 
Awesome! I really like the arrow crab. Just subbed too. I have pretty low nutrients in my dt and Red grape algea has been exploding. The color is super bright and it grows in cool strands. You should be able to find it much cheaper than dragons breath.
 
I'm working on a 46 gal display refugium myslef. I'll be following yours now :)
 
I just wanted to say thanks and please keep the updates coming! This is helping me plan out a future display refugium!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new