One of my many projects

george1381

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2014
Messages
134
Reaction score
59
Location
Pittsburgh 15067
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well setup is hopefully within the month! I set up my first reef tank 11yrs ago, but I haven't had a tank since May 25 2018 due to a fire. I have Vertex 130 skimmer, 1 Radio gen 4pro and 1gen 3 pro. I'm hoping that the 2 different lights aren't to noticable. 62lbs of dry rock and I also have a Skimz cm122 calcium reactor and 1 mp40 and reef link. I have not picked a return pump I am not sure what I want to go with yet. If anyone has any suggestions about return pumps please let me kno.
20190829_183758.jpg
 
Well setup is hopefully within the month! I set up my first reef tank 11yrs ago, but I haven't had a tank since May 25 2018 due to a fire. I have Vertex 130 skimmer, 1 Radio gen 4pro and 1gen 3 pro. I'm hoping that the 2 different lights aren't to noticable. 62lbs of dry rock and I also have a Skimz cm122 calcium reactor and 1 mp40 and reef link. I have not picked a return pump I am not sure what I want to go with yet. If anyone has any suggestions about return pumps please let me kno.
20190829_183758.jpg
Sorry about the fire :( Glad you’ve decided to give it another go! Following
 
Just a little update my snails pace build. I'm waiting on my Trident and xr30blue from Aquacave. I feel like I'm getting close but we will have to wait and see.
 

Attachments

  • 16174737956395805718006203285925.jpg
    16174737956395805718006203285925.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 31
This is my second build, the first one was a Deep-sea Neo 105. For some reason I changed my mind and I still have all of that stuff just sitting around and taking up space. My wife calls me a pack . But the Reefer 350 is almost there I just wish I would have waited a a little and bought the v3 sump with it. After I did buy the 350 4yrs ago.
 
Might be a little boring I am what you call a procrastinater. As you can see I started this build thread in 2019. Thanks to old uncle Joe I have the extra money set it up the way I wanted. But I'm going to try to keep it interesting.
 
I'm not sure of the correct way to plump in a remote Refugium in a way that the ATO is going to work properly. So if any one has any in put I would definitely appreciate it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new