One of those days

Kathy Floyd

ktfloyd01
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't enjoy putting my hands in the tank and messing around with everything, but had to put some new corals in today. Started off by putting some coral in a bowl to acclimate, one falls out of my hand into the garbage disposal. Retrieve it, it is ok. Put two out of four corals on rock, superglue gets stuck on fingers. Get superglue off, go to glue last coral, out of superglue. Get new superglue, all frags now set. Go back in an hour to look at progress, two older corals decided they didn't like their placement anymore and bail. Back into the tank, my hands go. Try grabbing one of the corals before landing on the torch. Re-glue frag, place and hold. Moved one to new location, not sure if I like where the other one is. Move it a bit, still not too happy, but leave will leave it for now. Check back in on things in an hour.

How was your day?

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't enjoy putting my hands in the tank and messing around with everything, but had to put some new corals in today. Started off by putting some coral in a bowl to acclimate, one falls out of my hand into the garbage disposal. Retrieve it, it is ok. Put two out of four corals on rock, superglue gets stuck on fingers. Get superglue off, go to glue last coral, out of superglue. Get new superglue, all frags now set. Go back in an hour to look at progress, two older corals decided they didn't like their placement anymore and bail. Back into the tank, my hands go. Try grabbing one of the corals before landing on the torch. Re-glue frag, place and hold. Moved one to new location, not sure if I like where the other one is. Move it a bit, still not too happy, but leave will leave it for now. Check back in on things in an hour.

How was your day?
I've been there....lol

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back