One week saltwater tank

SPCNZ

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2015
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Norway
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the pink thing on my live rock?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424042408.194355.jpg
 
Hei! Is this a good or a bad worm? I have seen til now 3 in my tank.
 
Honestly if your not sure of what kind of worn that is then you might want to put the brakes on your saltwater adventure and read more.
 
Dear Reid,

Please don't be so mean. As you can see I have this tank for just one week now. Not everyone is so smart as you are, and not everyone knows all the worms names and if they are good or bad.

I came to this forum because they have recommended me, they said I can find answers to all my questions no matter if they might sound stupid for some of the users.
 
It's a Bristol worm. Not bad but don't touch it with your hand. I personally remove these if I see one slip by but it won't bother anything.

On a side note, keep asking questions and read anything you can related to this hobby. It's the only way to learn. Keeping a reef is a never ending learning process...
 
Thank you from the bottom of my heart FL_Reefer!
I promise I will read as much as I can :*
 
Thank you so much for your answer Tahoe61. I will check right now these links and I will write down a note for my next shopping tour to the Aquarium shop to not forget the magnifying glass. :*
 
You'll probably find a good magnifying glass at hobby or book stores, or even a pharmacy.

Trust me if you love this hobby as a new hobbyist you were looking for all the cool creatures, it's part of the fascination.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new