Onespot Foxface

Onespot Foxface Tanksize

  • 120 gallon

    Votes: 14 73.7%
  • 150 gallon

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • neither are big enough

    Votes: 1 5.3%

  • Total voters
    19
Mine is a Foxface Lo, but he was in a 60 gallon for 12+ years before I got him. He’s a model citizen in my 125. I set my tank up specifically for a Foxface and have plenty of swimming room for him with my rock in the middle so he can cruise the front and back unimpeded.

His 60 was obviously too narrow. He was ridiculously easy to catch because he simply couldn’t turn around quickly. But I think with some thought to the layout, even a big guy like him could live in a 75.
So you believe that a 120 would be sufficient?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new