Online acan vendor?!

Depends how much you care about names. I prefer austinaquafarms.com for acans if you looking for colonies or large frags. Prices are reasonable and every couple weeks they will have a sale so i always wait for that(better than dealing with live sale bs though)
 
I dont like live sales although ive never tried one.
No auctions. No names dont care. Only colors matter. Lol!
Ty talon ive seen austin aqua farms on insta and thought about them. Ive nver viewed their site though.
D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new