Online fish order 50% dead now...other half doomed?

FoolishWizard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont think naming the site you purchased would be a bad thing and it may not be relevant to your story but is fairly relevant to this forum and hobby... It would let all others on this forum know and thus make an informed decision to shop with that company or not... I bet the vast majority of people on this forum may not be as prepared as you with a full QT system to be able to take risks getting sick fish. Just a thought...

I never have nor probably ever will have a QT system so knowing where to shop for highest success rates would def help me and others. The company will be fine, no need to spare them.

Subonidio

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The clown had a very very slight white fuzz on the top of it's head for a couple days; never more than that.

The two that have died were angels and neither showed any fuzz, but velvet can kill without any external symptoms I'm told.
I never buy on line fish .....I know people hate Petco ....but my Petco store guy really love the hooby and takes care of the thanks , quarantined the sick ones etc....... Mostly all my fish are from there with no problems 5 different tangs introduce at different times with not aggressive behavior .

I like to see the fish before I buy it ... but that is just me.

OP
OP
DavidinGA

DavidinGA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never buy on line fish .....I know people hate Petco ....but my Petco store guy really love the hooby and takes care of the thanks , quarantined the sick ones etc....... Mostly all my fish are from there with no problems 5 different tangs introduce at different times with not aggressive behavior .

I like to see the fish before I buy it ... but that is just me.
I wish I had a petco like that near me...

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 75 41.0%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 92 50.3%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.3%
Back